- Invoicing: Prepare and process customer invoicing
- Ensure the content and presentation of the invoices meet or exceed client expectations.
- Implement and maintain client specific procedures for special client requests regarding invoicing.
- Prepare and process credit memos and other billing adjustments
- Manage list of unbilled production jobs
- Interact with the sales, customer service, shipping and accounting personnel with respect to billing related matters
- Reporting – Prepare and distribute various daily billing related reports
- Month End Accounting -Distribute, collect and update month end physical inventory count sheets
- Competencies – Detail and goal orientated, strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, aptitude for using various business computer software programs, familiarity with accounting concepts, comfortable working in a combined production/administrative work environment
Minimum Education & Experience:
2-4-year degree or equivalent experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour