Seeking a full time Shipping Dispatching Supervisor for a busy manufacturing plant in the Middletown, NY area. Full time position, M-F, salary will be dependent on experience ($16-20/hr).
Responsible for managing shipments of manufacturing materials throughout NY Metropolitan area.
- Demonstrate ability to verify and schedule shipments.
- Manage forklift operators in their daily routines throughout the factory.
- Manage the routing of trucks within the NY Metropolitan area.
- Complete all paperwork with accuracy and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Flexible to work rotation of 12 hour shifts.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety.
- Insure the department and all team members work safely and comply with all OSHA standards.
- Assure consistent achievement of quality standards.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Some college preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- 2+ years experience in loading dock supervision.
- Computer literacy required.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively (written and oral).
- Must be highly energetic and a team leader.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Salary is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $21.00 /hour